GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION OF SALE
Our Business Policy
- The Vendor offers products for sale on thierryrabotin.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
- "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on thierryrabotin.com.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale together with the documents referred to herein, regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on thierryrabotin.com between the users of thierryrabotin.com and the Vendor.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on thierryrabotin.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party's terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of thierryrabotin.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with the Vendor
- To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on thierryrabotin.com you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price including all applicable fees and taxes, the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- The order form will be filed in our database for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called My Order.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
- English is the language used for executing contracts with the Vendor.
- After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
- The Vendor may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on thierryrabotin.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (14) days from the day after Vendor has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to and making a contract with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on thierryrabotin.com
- Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail, containing a summary of the information related to the order form General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, detailed information on the price, terms of payment, return policy and shipping costs.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- On thierryrabotin.com, we only offer products marked with the " Thierry Rabotin " trademark. These products are directly from Thierry Rabotin and/or the manufacturer authorized by Thierry Rabotin.
- The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on thierryrabotin.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on thierryrabotin.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Orders made from a Country site different from the one you are shipping to, or to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
- All Products sold by thierryrabotin.com come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the products you should not remove or alter the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- As a Consumer, as defined at section 1.2 above, you are entitled to various statutory warranties including a warranty that the products supplied to you conform with your contract with us.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, all details, for example, card number or expiration date will be sent by encrypted protocol to HSBC or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud. The price for the purchase of products, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually shipped.
- The refund of the purchased item doesn’t include shipment costs.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products For specific product shipping and delivery procedures see the Customer Service area. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
Customer Service Please contact our Customer Service for further information at this mail: email@example.com
Consumer Rights and the Cooling-Off Period
- If you are a Consumer, you may cancel your contract with the Vendor in relation to products purchased from thierryrabotin.com without any penalty and without specifying the reason, by notifying the Vendor in writing within fourteen (14) calendar days, beginning on the day you receive the products. In this case you will receive a full refund of the price of the products, except standard delivery costs, and excluding supplementary costs for expedited delivery options, gift wrapping and other additional expenses, in accordance with this Clause 8 and Clause 10 below.
- You should return the products to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify the Vendor of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you received them and at your own expense. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- To return the products: you should notify us in writing within fourteen (14) calendar days, beginning on the day you receive the products or for purchases of multiple products, the day on which you received the last product, by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You should at all times keep a record of your cancellation notice. the products should not have been used, or worn. the identification tag should still be attached to the products with the disposable seal. the products should be returned in their original packaging; products should be returned to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date you notify us of your decision to cancel; the products should not be damaged.
- If you cancel the contract within the fourteen (14) calendar day cooling-off period pursuant to this Clause 7, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day we receive the returned products or, if earlier, proof of postage from you evidencing that you have sent the products back, within such time. The Vendor will refund the price of the product in full, except standard delivery costs, but excluding supplementary costs for expedited delivery options, gift wrapping and other additional expenses. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us,.
- You can return the products to the Vendor either by.by packaging the relevant products securely and sending, at your own risk and cost, them to the Vendor using your return number. For your protection, we recommend that you use a courier service if you choose to return the goods other than via the pre-paid mechanism.
- The cancellation right set out in this section 7 does not apply to:
- products with the "sale" icon or with discounted prices
- sealed products unsealed by you following delivery, where return of such products is unsuitable due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- products comprising sealed audio or video recordings or computer software, if the product becomes unsealed after delivery;
- products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- products which have become inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
- If you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us (either via a pre-paid return label using the Vendor's approved courier, or by refunding your return postage costs). This right is additional to your statutory right to cancel as set out in section 8.
- You must notify the Vendor of an error in respect of the products delivered or of a damaged or defective product within fourteen (14) days of receipt, if a product becomes faulty after the fourteen (14) days please contact Customer Service to obtain further returns information. You must return the products in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- To return the products:
- you should notify us in writing as soon as practicable and in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days, by contacting us at email@example.com. You should keep a record of your cancellation notice;
- the products should not have been used or worn.
- the identification tag should still be attached to the products with the disposable seal.
- the products should be returned, complete and unused, with their original packaging, the packaging should include its original seal, if you want to return a kit, it should include all of its components.
- the products should be returned to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days following notification to the Vendor of the damaged or defective product or of the Vendor's error.
- the products should not have been used, worn or damaged.
- The Vendor will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within fourteen (14) days of the day we confirm to you via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for the damaged or defective product. Subject to acceptance by the Vendor of the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to the Vendor. In the event that the Vendor finds no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you may elect to have the products re-delivered to you. If you do not accept re-delivery the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the purchase price and recover the Vendor's fees and expenses from you.
- If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned items shall be refunded by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
- The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the original debit and consequently you shall not suffer interest losses.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- The Vendor will refund the price of the products in accordance with the applicable time frame as specified in clause 7 or 8 above. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Vendor shall not be responsible for any delay that is beyond its control including for delays caused by the method of purchase or refund, including by way of example:
- delay caused by Credit Card/Debit Card companies refund policies.
- payment by PayPal. where available refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.
- payment made by cash on delivery: you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products returned to the Bank account you indicate in the Return Form. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for Cash on Delivery orders.
- We also ask that you read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use because they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems we have adopted.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction Anything related to your order, use of the website or these Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law. The courts of Italy shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to these Terms and Conditions. Please note that the European Commission provides a platform for alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes, available on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr.